If you haven’t been to a festivity under the stars, you should. In this group of photos, I had experimented with long exposure effects while the subjects moved in order to create a very ghostly and intriguing (almost intoxicated looking) picture. At the event, it almost seemed as if the people were controlled by the lights; they danced to their heart’s desires under the night sky without a care of who was watching. So if you haven’t been to one of these, I highly suggest you should.
Photos taken at the Respect Fest in Maui, Hawaii
tagged as: myphotography. photography. long exposure. lights. edm. music festival. fire dancing. Maui. Hawaii.
- this-crazyy-beautiful-life reblogged this from danooosaur
- davideatspaste likes this
- halcyonredux likes this
- theereeyah reblogged this from danooosaur
- gabzhadfun likes this
- hyoshin likes this
- sushiandmusic reblogged this from danooosaur
- jayarghh likes this
- unknowngian reblogged this from danooosaur
- turtlesgivemefeelings reblogged this from danooosaur
- turtlesgivemefeelings likes this
- danooosaur posted this